The imf can't control it at this point they approved the vn rv last month
I talk tonight with a major bank president from v/n and he said it is true they are ready to go and they will not give IRAQ much more time to complete their deal and if they don't they have approval to go.
The double dipping makes no differents to either because they know to the penny how much is out and in circulation. It should put even more pressure on Iraq to get-r-done. POPPY3
May 21 11:48 PM [poppy3] guys i will only say this about the v/n dong deal it can happen ? I have gotten the report today and last night from three peeps. Do i think they will no at this time i think they are letting iraq know they are serious and have the power to do so in their hand and could cost iraq much more very fast. Poppy3
May 21 11:51 PM [poppy3] many peeps on my list hold dong as well and we have discussed this many times and if this takes place i will more than double the dinar i am holding and i am sure most if not all will also. Poppy3