Vietnamese Dong is gaining Attention from China...

Trivia: Guru Poppy3 is the first Dong Guru
8:17 PM [poppy3] i can say that the viet nam according to one of my sources stated they where told by a international banker that the banks in vn have been told to prepare for the dong to rv this week. poppy3

8:30 PM [poppy3] ok the dong rate will be pushed by china since they have been purchasing most of the vn banks and lots of their factories and land for commercial developement over the last 3 years.

i truely expect the dong will come out around .03 to.06 cents but will float unlike the dinar that i feel will be fixed . I think the dong will rise over the next couple years to around .14 to 16 cents. use your own judgement. poppy3

Comments

Al
03/25/2012 1:20pm

I had heard that this is somehow tied to the Iraq Dinar RV... How is this connected or even possible?

03/26/2012 8:20am

Hi Al,
Thankyou Poppy3 for your imputs to this adventure and those of other contributors. I have recently become aware of the VND and IQD currencies being RVed along with numerous others simultaneously but have not found links to establish the basis for these statements. I am keen to find out more to support my speculative interest and investment in both these currencies which seem to be potentially exciting prospects!

Roxann
03/26/2012 12:02pm

thank you for the updates.
any new one for the rv on the vn dong?

Donk
03/28/2012 6:38pm

There is absolutely no connection between the IQD RV and the VN Dong RV, its unfortunate for someone to even think that!!!

Encognito
03/28/2012 10:21pm

What kind of time line do u think we r looking at for RV of the Dong, sense they r not connected?

ALAN
03/29/2012 7:05pm

BLAH, BLAH BLAH. Get back to the IQD sites.

ALAN
03/29/2012 7:15pm

Encognito
03/29/2012 7:07pm

Dont like it u leave!!

ALAN
03/29/2012 7:18pm

Just monitoring, and noticing the same stuff from both sites, from the same people. Just sayin'. Thats all

Wak
03/29/2012 9:33pm

I really think no one has any idea. Just look at the main Guru site and people are saying cash ins are happening then they backtrack. How many times does something appear on screens then a tech glitch happens . A few days later the same comments appear and just go around in circles.
I think some of these so called Gurus are just people who like to stir real investors like me who have been waiting a long time for this to happen . Thier so called INTEL is just guesswork going by the posts its obvious as the same people do the same comments then blame a basket glitch .. really they have no idea and you can see what i mean just by reading through the page or the whole site. Theres a lot of cut and pasting of the comments as the same comments just get put up week after week.

noniree
04/02/2012 5:19pm

Amen! And how about that so called April Fools joke from the Iraq-businessnews.com site! What was funny about saying the RV happened? This is not a game to a lot of people. And don't get me started about these gu-wrongs! We have dinars & dongs and I no longer believe any of this will ever RV. If a news site can lie about the RV-ing of this investment like they did yesterday, who really is telling the truth? So, I agree with you whole-heartedly! And really, why haven't any of these so called 195 countries had their curency RV over all this time yet? More guru lies? Hmmmmmm!

Pat
04/02/2012 9:20pm

I am trying to understand how 195 countries are involved in RVs when there are a grand total if 196 countries in the whole world.
Are these 195 countries participating as investors in the 196th country's RV, or are there really 195 countries Revalueing theircurrencies?

Encognito
03/29/2012 10:23pm

Thanks for your comments, @ i agree with u 100%, i think sometimes they try to see who can write the longest article with no substance.

jeff
03/30/2012 9:55pm

Guru bluwolf just made a statement saying there is a mention in the Wall street journal about the dong being RV'D on the first of April. I searched all through that paper and online and there is NO mention of this. Yet another 'guru' making false statements !.. Seems to be the on going blah blah over at guru city . The basket was mentioned again... does he mean basket case ?

Engognito
03/30/2012 10:31pm

2nd verse same as the 1st

bruce
04/04/2012 8:40pm

dong has moved 85 pips today going in the right direction

bruce
04/04/2012 8:47pm

update domg vnd has moved 120 pips in the right direction
USA today currency screens 4/4/2012,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bruce
04/05/2012 12:01pm

we lost 100 pips today wrong direction ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
oh well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bruce
04/05/2012 1:49pm

well have a good weekend see you all next week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Joe Smith
04/06/2012 12:57am

check out this blog to learn more about these so called gurus

bruce
04/07/2012 5:54am

if it comes in at 5 cents I AM CASHING IN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bruce
04/07/2012 5:56am

if the IQD comes in at 10cents IAM CASHING IN

steve
04/09/2012 8:21am

blow smokie and bulldog two of the biggest frauds in the world. nuff said.

Mark
04/11/2012 12:44pm

I just wish somone would tell the truth, is the dinar a good investment and should i get into the dong

Dong Guru
04/24/2012 7:50pm

Its going to happen ..really it is ! So is the brady bunch reunion special..... We can see it on the screens and the ratings are high...My intel says its going to happen every day but i cant fool you any longer .
We report you decide

Guru Dong
05/07/2012 1:56am

If you belive the RV is coming then you must believe that ELVIS and Michael JACKSON HOAXED thier deaths and they are really still alive. This website is the same B/S that you find on this one-

Texas721
05/20/2012 1:21am

fallering all thise dong ann denar gurus, just sumone pay me $1.00 fore all mrsspeeled words and pore gramor ann I cude care lees if ether ever RVS period

Comments are closed.